Richard Clark's shop

Does anyone know what those rims are?? Brand? Your right... Nice....;)

dunno for sure, but look like Simmons OM Series wheels.... those were awesome.....

nevermind just watched the video again... dont think they are simmons... maybe forgeline or ccw's.... i will have to pause it and look closer.... sorry

dunno for sure, but look like Simmons OM Series wheels.... those were awesome.....

nevermind just watched the video again... dont think they are simmons... maybe forgeline or ccw's.... i will have to pause it and look closer.... sorry

Thanks for looking..;) I would like to get a set.. Anyone know how much I will be looking to spend on a set like that?

-Matt

I'll see what I can find out for you. The guy that did all the work on that car goes to Richard's shop regularly. His name is John Johnson and has a paint and body shop in Mcleansville, NC.

Okay I spoke to the guy that built that GN. He says they are Forgeline WC3 rims

Forgeline: WC3 - 18" Only

He told me they cost around $3,700 for the set:eek: I believe it because the guy that owned that GN spent $125,000 fixing it up.

I love seeing pics of his shop. Was he working on the Buick program or is he just a huge collector?

I love seeing pics of his shop. Was he working on the Buick program or is he just a huge collector?

He is an ULTRA Collector!!! Actually huge isnt the word for it. You would have to see in person to get a true understanding.. The reason stuff is getting so hard to find is because most of it is in Burlington NC.