Rice does it again

NJTurbo

Simply The Best
What will they think of next, now we have colored tire smoke:(

Attachments

• red_tire (2).jpg
    red_tire (2).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 485
That's it. I'm gonna strangle the next ricer I see....god they're just so stupid that they anger me. Anything to divert attention away from how weak thier POS's are. "Sure, it's only 80 hp- but check out the compass on my A pillar that looks like a real guage!"

I don't dare ask "What will they think of next?" because I'm sure they will top it with something equally cheesy.

I'm surprised those BF Goodrich "Scorcher" T/A's with the colored tread never seemed to take off. When they came out, I thought the ricers would have loved them....a tire that showed off their flamboyant nature just a little bit more.

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
That's it. I'm gonna strangle the next ricer I see....god they're just so stupid that they anger me. Anything to divert attention away from how weak thier POS's are. "Sure, it's only 80 hp- but check out the compass on my A pillar that looks like a real guage!"

You GOooo DCEPTN ;) lol... How about a bounty? lol

TurboTR

Nice video find, good work:eek: :cool:

Did anyone notice the driver
loser.gif
loser.gif

DCEPTCN will have a blast with that video:D :D

Originally posted by DCEPTCN

i love that post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

ya lknow on an other board i post on some kid posted pics from a drifting event and i thought i saw red smoke.....

Okay, quick: While listening to the video, close your eyes and tell me what you hear.

My vote is for a weed eater strangling in tall grass!

I've always wanted to use a line I heard from a couple of Harley riders when they saw my 2 friends' honda shadows. They asked my friends, "Hey, where are your blades?" My friend replied, "What are you talking about?" The HD riders then said, "Those things cut grass, don't they?":D :D

I'd love to tell a ricer that and probably will.

Ty

I have ordered you these, tracking number is 1ZEB3255789 will be landing in Dorothy land by Saturday. As soon as you get them, please put on the TTA and get us some video:D :D

Attachments

• greentires.jpg
    greentires.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 228
DCEPTCN will have a blast with that video:D :D [/B]
Well, it looks like Shaggy stopped doing burnouts in the Mystery Machine long enough to do this stupid vid.

Consider the plus sides of these tires, they're wasting money that could otherwise be going towards perfectly good performance parts.

at

Least you started the thread so we can trash this one without somebody pissing and moaning hehe:D

PS I love Green:cool:

Originally posted by Drac0nic
Consider the plus sides of these tires, they're wasting money that could otherwise be going towards perfectly good performance parts.
You make a good point....the bottom feeders keep our economy healthy in thier own special way.