Reynolds (holeshot pic)

GO FAST

Had a great time in Reynolds , temperature and track conditions were excellent. Special thanks to Clint (sydwyndr) for the great picture.

Attachments

• Reynolds 06 ( e-mail ).jpg
    Reynolds 06 ( e-mail ).jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 215
sweet launch pic

all that power wrinkled the 1/4 panel up on ya :eek:

Yea I know , still trying to resolve that problem :frown: , even though the car launches even and tracks straight.

Car looks and ran great . Nice talking to ya again.Thats crazy how that wrinkel happens to some cars and not others. Yours , Jim Crews, Bill S from Champion ect...all suffer from it.
Mine and Cals have some how escaped this..

Thanks Louie , even though it ran 50's i'm out of fuel and running lean in the top end thats why it only went 126 mph , there's definetly more left in it , maybe it's time for DFI.

Awesome shot.....That car is still an inspiration to me after all these years. I remember being in high-school and seeing a bad ass GN on Saturday (cruise night) in Coconut Grove. Thanks Wayne!!

P.S. Nice Compimotive's ;)

Matt

I remember seeing this car on TV !!! Anybody know what Im talking about ? That was so awesome to see it then !

Wayne, That is a badass pic of your car launching! Maybe you should email it to John Sears so he can add it to his website outlawradial.net where your car is already featured~:biggrin:

Louie, I was pretty young at the time, but I remember watching Wayne street race on the tube with my dad:biggrin: If I remember correctly Wayne got in a little bit of trouble over that??:eek: :wink:

Wayne, That is a badass pic of your car launching! Maybe you should email it to John Sears so he can add it to his website outlawradial.net where your car is already featured~:biggrin:

Louie, I was pretty young at the time, but I remember watching Wayne street race on the tube with my dad:biggrin: If I remember correctly Wayne got in a little bit of trouble over that??:eek: :wink:

dirka dirka?:confused:

Thanks for all the comments guy's , the car does have a bit of history . When it got into the 10's for the first time it was December 1993 at a B.O.P. race in Gainsville , so i'm looking foward to the race December 2nd and hopefully will make it. Street racing ? me ? naw you guy's must have me confused with someone else :wink:

What do have on the rear upper and Lower Control Arm what swaybar do you Have air Bags? What are you 60s?. Is that wrinkle still there or only when the car leaves?

Very Nice Pass. Very Nice car. What Transmission are you running and Converter. I would like to get my Ttype to run that Fast Here in Denver,CO

Jeff it has Bennett adjustable upper control arms , Southside lower control arms , air bags and an ATR rear swaybar. Basic suspension which I hav'nt touched in over 10 years . The car 60' consistantly in 1.47 - 1.49 range. The transmission is the original 200R4 with all the good Art Carr & PTS parts in it , converter is A/C 19930 billet (3600 stall) The crease in the quarter panel does go away when the front tires come back to the ground.

I remember seeing this car on TV !!! Anybody know what Im talking about ? That was so

You bet!! Because it was a long while ago..(not dissing how old we are all gettin..) I remember EXACTLY the GN that was on TV that night......(kinda hard to forget that FL tag! ) I distinctly remember the Vericom attached to the dash, Is that right, Wayne?? ;)

That's a great pic. I've never seen a 1/4 do that - it's crazy. What's even more crazy is that it pops back into place. What kind of 60' time do you need to do that to it?

EDIT: Missed the 1.47-1.49 above.

Jim

You guys got it. So we all know how famous this car really is..After all it was on national TV.. And yes the tag was unforgetable. My gripe was why the heck did they show the tag....Anyways I know for a fact this specific car brought many of us into the Turbo Regal world..