Reynolds Ga. BOP roll call

We plan to attend, bringin the Pumpkin and maybe a few other cars.

I be there. I am bringing the GN to race TSM if I dont blow it up again before I get it there.:D

I might be able to make it, the GN will be up for it, but I can't speak for myself. :)

I see how you are Keith

You will tow all the way to Vegas but won't go to Georgia, you must have heard I was gone to be there :D Sad part is I have 4 of these cars in some shape or size.. I will just be glad to get it together and go down the track in it.. Sorry to hear you and Amanda won't be there.. I am going to need a lot of luck or help from Champion to get them back in time. Then some luck finding all the parts to put her back together she has been apart so long.. Dusty I don't expect to be punching anyone maybe asking for help to get mine running right.. See you all there.. Dave

Originally posted by JRGN
I know I am nobody :D, But I plan on being there all weekend. Jr.

Your more then welcome to come and hang out with us nobodys from Florida if you like I'll :cool:

A lot of guys from the Atlanta Mustang Club will be at Reynolds Nov 7 - 9th too. The B.O.P. is called the , "MuscleCar Challenge" now, so all sorts of cars will be there. :)

car count

Allan what kind of car count do you expect for each day? Someone was saying like 400 cars every day.. If it is going to be that high I am not sure I want to tow that far for 2 or 3 passes a day.. I was there a couple years ago and you could pretty much make hot laps if you wanted to.. I hope to get in a lot of passes to work the bugs out of my car.. That is the main reason I want to attend but if the car count is that high I would be a lot better just to rent the track up here.. It might not be nearly as fun but just as effective.. I plan to be there all three days if it is going to be worth the trip. Please let us know what to expect. Thanks Dave

Dave I doubt there will be 400 cars I'm sure it will be like the last few years with you being able to make as many passes as you want. It has grown over the past 2 years but not that big.

Dan

I'm a big "maybe"....Gotta install a roll bar and slap a transmission together.

I'll be attending. Practicly in my back yard so to speak. Will bring GS one day and TR the next. Have a safe trip there everyone.

Re: I see how you are Keith

Originally posted by re-evaluating
You will tow all the way to Vegas but won't go to Georgia, you must have heard I was gone to be there :D Sad part is I have 4 of these cars in some shape or size.. I will just be glad to get it together and go down the track in it.. Sorry to hear you and Amanda won't be there..

Hmmmm, Didn't see you in Vegas, not afraid of a little drive are you..;) We put 4200 miles on in 8 days, I think I've done enough driving for awhile...:rolleyes:

I be there. I am bringing the GN to race TSM if I dont blow it up again before I get it there.

Aw man, Lonnie and Dave BOTH with cars, racing! Must be a full moon or something, I'm really going to miss it. Someone needs to take a picture, just can't believe it...

I know I am nobody , But I plan on being there all weekend. Jr.

Thats to funny JR...I'm sure you won't be the only "nobody" there...:D Is this like a club I can join or something.....:confused: Maybe I'm already a nobody and just don't know it.....

Hey It's nobody again :D , I was wanting to know where most of the anybodys are staying, so that us nobodys can come and look :cool: Jr.

I don't think I can pass this up!! I'll be there even though I don't have a TR! I may bring my Chevelle since it's a Muscle car event now.

reynolds

well im thinking about it but would like to know when they are gonna run tsm. is the track very strick on roll bars and ect.

The Reynolds event, like so many other Buick events, is basically a track rental where the "renters" get to run their own show. As such, the likelihood of there being an intense technical inspection is less likely.

TSM should be run the same as usual. If the weather holds out, the two rounds of Qualifying should be held prior to lunch and Eliminations are to start right after a lunch break. TSM qualifying and eliminations are sort of a special situation in that the tower personnel have to be advised to switch the Xmas tree to a four-tenths Pro-tree.