"Reynolds 2009 DVD"

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
It's this time again for Nelson febus and I to put together the "Reynolds 2009 DVD" I have a bunch of great video footage of practically every car there and all the Qualifying, Elliminations, Finals of all TSM, TSO, TAI and Quick 8 cars.

Clint and I done something different this year with special interviews of racers and spectators..

NOTE: If anyone has any pictures/video that they would like to donate for the DVD it would be greatly appreciated! Send pictures/video to GNS@charter.net and I will get them send to Nelson for editing..

Thanks to EVERYONE for attending this year and making this event double it was from the year before!!

HUGE thanks to Holly,Cal Hartline and Clint for putting on a spectacullar event this year and Thank you for everything you did for me!.

Thanks to Adam Calcote for all the 2-Full Ribeye, 2-full New york strip, 3-full Steak Tenderloins, and the 4-pork tenderloins, Nothing like having 2 FULL coolers of steak merinading for 5 hours! There is No one or NO track in my lifetime that offered 15-20 oz steak dinners!!! WOW!! There was even some killer Venison back strap Thanks to Mike Littlejohn..

Scot W.

Thanks Scot for doing this for the Buick community, I'm sure the footage will be as good if not better then last years!!! KUDOS Brother!!!

I have about 400 pics, video is optional

As I was talking to Scot, I remembered tat I can NOT dowload videos from my video to computer becuz of hardware software issues... I dont have problems with my tower computer at home but on the road, my lap top rejects the software... how can I get my pics and videos to nelson

should I drive to CT?????

Brett W 920.279.5466 - text or call
GNregistry@aol.com

Reynolds 2009

Reynolds 2009... see ya next year

Attachments

• Reynolds_2009.jpg
    Reynolds_2009.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 220
I downloaded VIDEOS from REYNOLDS, Paging Nelson or Scot

Hey Nelson or Scott, I was habing problems with dowloading videos to my laptop becuz I am away from my main computer... I tried to call scot, but think he is away from phones and technology, I have a few to share, or add to the DVD... or is it too late, maybe part II of reynolds... 2009

I uploaded one video of Don Cruz to youtube
TSM 8.89 at 152 mph
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muxf1vEK9PA[/YOUTUBE]

Hey Nelson or Scott, I was habing problems with dowloading videos to my laptop becuz I am away from my main computer... I tried to call scot, but think he is away from phones and technology, I have a few to share, or add to the DVD... or is it too late, maybe part II of reynolds... 2009

I uploaded one video of Don Cruz to youtube
TSM 8.89 at 152 mph
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muxf1vEK9PA[/YOUTUBE]
Thanks for sharing the Cruz missle 8sec. footage!!

Brett, It's never too late for your footage and will need to get all your stuff off to Nelson for proper editing.

Nice talking to you tonight and thanks for sharing your footage! It's truely appreciated..

Scot W.

There was even some killer Venison back strap Thanks to Mike Littlejohn..

Scot W.

Let me tell you, it was the least that I could do with all the Cal, Holly, Clint and especially Adam did for the event. Adam has the ability to cook a mean steak, and proves himself every year.

I can't wait until next year.

I am looking forward to the videos Scott, I am sure it will be great, as there were some awesome runs and many personal best as well. Including mine...

Mike