Reynolds 2009 DVD Now Available..............

GNflyby

The Video Guy
Hello everyone, the Reynolds DVD is finally done! To see the new preview and to purchase visit FebusFilms.com by simply clicking on my banner below. Nelson. :)

bought & paid for, can't wait to see it. I hope it makes it here before sunday so I can watch it this weekend.

I got mine!! only able to watch about 1/2 so far. thanx Nelson. the only thing we need to different is to get Mr Shaky hands a tripod. :tongue:

I got mine!! only able to watch about 1/2 so far. thanx Nelson. the only thing we need to different is to get Mr Shaky hands a tripod. :tongue:
Just be thankfull it was all filmed Numb N*ts!! lol It's not Mr Shaky hands it's the crappy Zoom, The further it zooms out the more touchy it gets. New camera on the way! "Proformer camera" with mic.... :biggrin:

SW.

I was just able to finish watching it. Nelson I love the section with the music & still pics.

Just be thankful it was all filmed Numb N*ts!! lol .
seriously thank you very much!!

It's not Mr Shaky hands it's the crappy Zoom, The further it zooms out the more touchy it gets. New camera on the way! "Proformer camera" with mic.... :biggrin:

SW..
it's always a mechanical failure with you isn't it, it's never operator error. :rolleyes::p

Louies interview, it looked like he was a gay Karl Childers, the only thing missing was the grunting, he has the hand rubbing down pat. LOL

Just got mine in the mail this morning, Perfect timing!

All I have to say is WOW! Nelson you done one hell of a job on this DVD. The colaboration of racing video footage to the still shots with music, JUST AWESOME!

Can't beat 1hr long of racing DVD for just $20..

Thanks Nelly and have a Merry Christmas!!

SW.

I was just able to finish watching it. Nelson I love the section with the music & still pics.

seriously thank you very much!!

it's always a mechanical failure with you isn't it, it's never operator error. :rolleyes::p

Louies interview, it looked like he was a gay Karl Childers, the only thing missing was the grunting, he has the hand rubbing down pat. LOL

At least I was interviewed unlike you:eek: