Revisting. Vacuum lines, Carb, ESC

spacejesus

I finally returned.

I got the 78 Turbo Regal back up and running and it must turn into my daily transportation till the snow flies. (Unfortunately to the 200000 Mile mark on the 04 Regal making the transmission want to explode.)
I went back the Before Black Site to collect the Vacuum line diagram and the one for 78 four barrel is not available. So anyone out there that can get me one would be very helpful.
I am having fluttering boost pressure, pinging, and no vacuum secondaries, I'm waiting for a turbo rebuild kit before I tear into it completely once again. Some of the wiring for the ESC is found to be damaged and the bottom of the turbo control center box has melted. I'm guessing I need a need a new one.

Can anyone out there Help me out?
GEDC0062.jpg
GEDC0063.jpg
GEDC0064.jpg

i wish i had a box to give you. i have not been able to find one my self. when you do get another box can i have the old one? my brother is really good at electronics and he may be able to fix it. i cant say if he could, but if your going to toss it i will see if he can take a crack at it.

The 78 and 79 should be the same or close enough to be able to get it right. The insulator melting out of the box is a common issue and doesn't mean it bad. As far as wiring damage, the only one I'd worry about is the one to the knock sensor. If it'd damaged then it's screwed. It's a specific resistance wire.

The pinging could be crappy gas or to much timing but if you want to see if there's some carbon build up there's an easy way to do it. Take an empty 1 liter soda bottole and drill a 1/8" hole in the cap and just below the ring on the neck. Fill it with water. Start the engine and let it warm up. Get some one to bring the engine RPM up to at least 2000 and hold it there, out of gear of course. Flip the bottle so it dribbles into the primaries on the carb and move it back and fourth between both sides. The water will vaporize in the carb and break up carbon deposites in the engine and it should reduce the pinging and knock.