Revised Pricing - 86 GN in Central Ca

acoen

Hi guys! Well, long story short....I placing my car back up for sale. I have some other plans and would like to get out of GNs and TRs for a while. I know for a fact I will regret this but it is for the best. The link below describes the car with photos and correspondence with some great people....She is beautiful. I would like to sell the car in a couple of weeks. I lowered the price to 17k with no luck.....I'm going to lower the car to 16.5k or best reasonable offer. Please, please be reasonable....:cool:

Even if you are just looking please let me know what you think about the car and or pricing.

If you are a serious buyer please call....You can ask anyone here I'm reasonable and fair, please call, email or PM offers. Usually callers are more serious about buying....(559)916-6651 Looking forward to speaking with you....The first person to see the car in person will more than likely drive her home....link below for photos and information....

California driver's the car has recently been licensed....

Call with those reasonable offers!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/245566-86-gn-sale-central-ca.html?mode=linear#post1824464

Aaron,

Try E-bay with a high enough reserve. You might get lucky and some-one wil step up and pay what you need.

Mike

Aaron,

Try E-bay with a high enough reserve. You might get lucky and some-one wil step up and pay what you need.

Mike

I may try ebay, just funny how less than a year ago I could have sold this car easily for 17k+ and in a week.....Wow! Well I someone that is wanting a superb car will get on for a good price. BTW along with being licensed for a full year I have a lap top with ALDL cable and turbometer to go with it.

Come on Mike, the Canadian dollar is strong!!!! She likes the cold...Thanks my friend!

I may try ebay, just funny how less than a year ago I could have sold this car easily for 17k+ and in a week.....Wow! Well I someone that is wanting a superb car will get on for a good price. BTW along with being licensed for a full year I have a lap top with ALDL cable and turbometer to go with it.

Come on Mike, the Canadian dollar is strong!!!! She likes the cold...Thanks my friend!

Your exactly right! It funny how the economy has hammered these things. Anyway, you have a BEAUTIFUL car and good luck with the sale!

Ty

Your exactly right! It funny how the economy has hammered these things. Anyway, you have a BEAUTIFUL car and good luck with the sale!

Ty

Thank you I'm sure she will sell...any suggestions on advertising....Autotrader maybe? Ebay? Never gone the ebay route?

Thank you I'm sure she will sell...any suggestions on advertising....Autotrader maybe? Ebay? Never gone the ebay route?

You can try Ebay but make the ad VERY NICE LOOKING with LOTS of pictures and very good detail/descriptions............ Thats always worth a couple grand in the bidders box.

I would just keep pounding the Buick Boards...... Is it on t6p?

Just keep pounding, maybe call Kirban and put it on his site as well. Or maybe offer him $$$$$ for a lead to help you sell it.

Also contact Doug Houser here on the board, he moves NICE stuff out of KC.

He has a website,,, off to find it for you.

Ty

86 photos and more photos

Hi guys her are some photos you have already seen and some from the flip side.

Attachments

• 86 side.jpg
    86 side.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 616
  • 001smaller.JPG
    001smaller.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 605
  • 003smaller.JPG
    003smaller.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 604
Other photos

Here are a few more....Note the stripes on the driveline!:cool: Oh and the 1969 BSA Lightning (hiding with 7500 miles)

Attachments

• engine.JPG
    engine.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 596
  • interior.JPG
    interior.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 602
  • under1.JPG
    under1.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 595
  • under2.JPG
    under2.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 594
  • under4.JPG
    under4.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 594
Dayum thats nice, If I had the $$$ I WOULD buy it, but shoulda woulda coulda........... Somebody will buy that beauty:biggrin:

Still some more

Here they are.....Note Eagle GTs, original visors and sticker (see part number in lower right)

Attachments

• drive.JPG
    drive.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 586
  • under3.JPG
    under3.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 581
  • tire.JPG
    tire.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 574
  • sticker.JPG
    sticker.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 572
Dayum thats nice, If I had the $$$ I WOULD buy it, but shoulda woulda coulda........... Somebody will buy that beauty:biggrin:

Thanks...Remember 62k-63k miles.....Hard to believe but she is unrestored!

I'm sure someone will, it will just take a little time.

Thanks guys for the awesome comments!

I'm tryin' here....Just can't believe this thing won't budge!:confused:

I will tell you something crazy...I have sold 3 Land Cruisers in the past couple of months plus a 1990 4x4 pickup....The Land Cruisers were FJ62s and get about 12 miles to the gallon!

Motivated

Come on guys I'm open to offers, all I ask is to be reasonalble....Motivated seller.....Thanks guys Let those great offers roll in...Thanks again

I saw this pop up in craigslist in the Bay Area and I knew straight away it was your car. I can't believe someone hasn't jumped on this car as it's beautiful! Good luck bump :cool: