Returning home

mcnracing

Hello members,

I have been out of touch with the buicks for a while but I'm glad to be back home:D. Me and a buddy just got my 84 GN fired back up after sitting for 10+ years, we fired it up the week before CHRISTmas which is when my dad gave it to me 25 years ago! I am trying to post some pics of my cars and the garage/apt. that we have been working on(some of the reasons that I've been gone), but I am not having any luck........need some help with uploading
pics........thanks

Thanks ZNix but I think I figured it out..........

Attachments

• mg2.jpg
    mg2.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 512
  • g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 517
  • 4g1lt.jpg
    4g1lt.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 535
  • soss.jpg
    soss.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 517
  • 84gn.jpg
    84gn.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 525
Nice!!! I'm a little partial to the white Monte's myself! I've had a few! With I could have had them all at ne time like you do. Nice toy box.

Thanks for the kind words........I saved for a long time to build.......and I still have payments:confused:...........but I am starting to really enjoy shop now...here's a few more pics.......the last one shows view from window in living room:biggrin:.......I had to go ahead and post my pics before everybody got to Richard Clark's house........now that's a COMPLEX!

Attachments

• 4gslt.jpg
    4gslt.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 429
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 429
  • 84gr.jpg
    84gr.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 427
  • 84fr.jpg
    84fr.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 442
  • wv.jpg
    wv.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 430
I'm turning green! I wonder if the old lady would go for a place like that:rolleyes:

DAAAMMMMNNN <drool> :eek:
Beautiful shop! Someday (when I win the lottery) I'm gonna have a shop like that.

Very nice garage! I'm jealous!;)

Any idea what a stock 84 GN with 25k miles is worth these days? There is one for sale by me I am thinking about, but there isn't much out there to compare to. Thought you might have an idea, since yours is similar.

It was good to meet you Marty!...You didnt say anything about the Impala SS. You own every car I want lol. I'll have to get out to your shop and hang out soon. Take care man.

Thanks for all the complimentary pm's and posts, I am very proud of my place and wanted to share it with everyone, because nobody likes it better than car people:D. I have been very blessed by the good Lord, plus a great family and friends that helped me build this dream shop. All pics were taken with cell phone, so I hope they are showing up ok.........THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!.......here's the last of the pics.........and I'll leave ya'll alone:biggrin:...p.s. the GN will have it's a/c compressor back when we are finished........later

Attachments

• inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 333
  • mtr.jpg
    mtr.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 339
  • 427.jpg
    427.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 350
  • dr1027.jpg
    dr1027.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 339
  • 84lift.jpg
    84lift.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 321
Correction....the pic of white monte racing was taken by Tubbed440, came form HorsepowerJunkies.com...............thanks.............

Man that is incredible! That's all I can say. I am sure you have worked hard for it! :eek: