Resuced from donk status!

Really? The turbo looks like it has a wastegate provision on the exhaust housing but it could be a shadow and it's looks like there's no inlet bell.

Really? The turbo looks like it has a wastegate provision on the exhaust housing but it could be a shadow and it's looks like there's no inlet bell.

Agreed, could be some mods. I see solid MAF pipe instead of the hose, K&N filter, the IC outlet looks larger from the pic, and as mentioned looks like no bell on the turbo, like my TE-44.

Def would like to see more pics!

Id rather sand that car down and put green etching primer on it then ride around with it having that hideous "PAINT JOB":rolleyes:

I am only 23 years old now but in high school my first car was a fairly modded 87 GN that was pushing around 380-400hp at 17psi. I had 16" GNX wheels on it with the right offset also. Everyone was telling me I should drop a V8 in it and put some 22s on it. I would always reply why would I want to drop the value of it and go slower. :cool: That used to always make them puzzled but it was the truth. I knew and still know what I got. :biggrin:

I was 15 when i picked up my car, in the 7 years ive had it that thought has never even crossed my mind..... Good save!

,Dan