Restoration Complete!!! Need help with some bugs...

Sixstringterror

Hey guys, Just finished the Limited GN, and what a long expensive road it's been. I'll give you a little info on what I did in the restoration, just incase it will help with diagnosing my problem, and get this WITCH on the road. I did a full frame off restore...Everything was removed and replaced if needed. I did cut all the powermaster wiring off the harness, but I dont think that would be my problem...Anyway, I have turbolink, greedy boost controller, maf trans gen 2, extreme g chip, 3.5 ls1 maf, 60 lb injectors blah bla blah, look below in sig for a complete list..... My problems are my turbo link maf codes are all over the place..Its showing codes that are so bad that the car shouldn't be running. For example when I have the car running, and this is from memory, all the following faults are logged: Cam sensor failure, Maf too high, Maf to low, ECM failure, O2 sensor failure, Open or short to ECM, EST bypass, there are a couple more but you get the point. Now the funny thing is shes running with no check engine light on. Ive tryed two different laptops with same problem. When I look on the engine monitoring screen it shows the maf gs at 122 at Idle. It idles rich and cuts out and is very sluggish when I just cruise around the block. Its a rebuilt engine with great compression. I will give a turbo link file on what its showing me tomorrow....One thing Ive noticed and think is a problem is when I try to save settings in the chip, say Ive got parameter 12 on and am setting it to 8, Im holding the gas pedal and cut the key off to save, it falls from 8 to 3 or 4.I tryed unpluging the maf translator and the chip settings work. Also, when I unplug the maf, under the hood, the car will die suddenly, like you turned the key off. Am I having an electrical issue, or is my maf bad, is my turbo link bad...Im at a loss, by the way the turbolink worked fine before the restore......Ive searched this issue in here for 2 months about my problem with no luck....The things Ive checked are...checked the translators wiring and settings, unpluged the translator and put my old stock maf on and it wouldnt even run..It would sputter and die, but before it died it showed same turbolink faults and maf gs @ 65 or so....I dont have any vacuum leeaks that I can find..Vacuum gauge reads 16 at idle. Fuel pressure is at 43 or so with vacuum line on....I do have a slight header leak at the crossover pipe which Im getting fixed....

Well thats it for now...Im sure I'll think of more....This is for the pros on here. I will post a few pics of the beast tomorrow with the turbolink file to let you see what you are going to help me get out on the streets to spank a few arses.....Tim