Resto'd frame

Cutlassjim

Body mount holes repaired, sandblasted, primed, painted. Comes with stainless steel brake and fuel lines set up for LC2 engine from Inline-tube. Have about $600 plus labor into this. Pickup only at $200. Located in Berlin, MA. If you don't haggle with me on the price and I like your face I'll throw in a set of Energy body mount bushings for free.

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1937.jpg

DSCN1083.jpg

DSCN1084.jpg

I'm hoping its a good enough deal for someone to get off their duff and come get this thing. I'm moving in January and if this stuff doesn't go it's going to the dump. :confused:

Wow! what a deal. And its only 1433 miles away. I would be all over this if it weren't for the distance. If you know anyone heading west with some extra room I would def take it.

JEEZ what a deal!

Got it on Racing JUnk or craigslist yet? How about other Gbody forums? It has to sell, I sold a bare frame that needed your repairs and a rusted out tub for $100 out here in the frozen cheeze tundra about a month ago. The guy was going roundy round racing.

Looks nice - lotta work all done. Good luck on the sale.

Body mount holes repaired, sandblasted, primed, painted. Comes with stainless steel brake and fuel lines set up for LC2 engine from Inline-tube. Have about $600 plus labor into this. Pickup only at $200. Located in Berlin, MA. If you don't haggle with me on the price and I like your face I'll throw in a set of Energy body mount bushings for free.

If you seen my face you would pay me!

To leave...haha
Some one out there needs this.

Looks beautiful, Heres a free bump, someone will sure get a sweet deal! Not to jack your thread at all but where did you buy the ss fuel and brake lines from? thanks

Does this come as shown with control arams, box and sway bars? I am interested an only 30 minutes from you. THANX KERRY

:eek:Holy crap!!:eek: Where were you 2-1/2 years ago when I paid almost double that just for powdercoating? ....and I did the welding and sandblasting myself! Bump for the best deal on TB.com since I've been on here! Good luck with the sale. ;)