Resto In progress

image.jpg
Body back on

Congrats Brad, I know you felt that breath of releif once it was on the rails again, keep up the good work man.

Looks like your almost ready to drive.I see you have a 3 inch dp, I'm still waiting on mine from gbody. Car is coming along good.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Brad_H is that the GBODY downpipe? Thought that pipe was backordered? Looks a little different though. Car looking good:)

DAMN Good work. You happen to have any pictures of the down pipe build. Is this a two piece unit? Did you use mild steel or stainless. This is turning out to be a GREAT Build.

DAMN Good work. You happen to have any pictures of the down pipe build. Is this a two piece unit? Did you use mild steel or stainless. This is turning out to be a GREAT Build.
It's a two pice that joins at the bottom just inline with firewall so it's still easy to install and remove. It's not done yet just have to weld on the v bands to connect it but it clears really good ill post pics in a few

image.jpg
image.jpg
I used 3" aluminized steel exhaust tubing and I am going to wrap it. Still not done yet