??? Respond quick please.MODULE?

speed1

OK guys here is the scoop.So I got a new coil pack put it on (no worries) I ohm the last pair (passenger side & I get 11.36 so after all that doe s this mean I need a new module because I am not getting a 12-14 reading?????? or wassssup?

Does the car show symtoms of a problem? Why are you ohming the coil?

I just received a returned coilpak from a customer. When the customer received the coilpak/ignition module package, they immediately ohmed it and declared the coilpak to be "no good". Without trying it on his car, he separated them and installed another coilpak and the "new" module on his car. Ran great. Returned the coilpak to me for refund. I checked the coilpak with a Caspers tester and the coilpak checked good. So much for ohm testing.

TO 86gn & REd regal ????

TWO WEEKS AGO- at track (look at my posts from then) I got very slight missing way down the track , I ohmed it and actually got zero on the the last pair ( passenger side) .So before I installed it yeasterday I repeated the test & I got a reading of about 11 .I was told it has to be 12-14 for all pairs to be fully functioning at its best???Lemme know the new one has the 11.36 Maybe I also need a new knock sensor ?the one in there has been in the last nine years Thanks to all Chris