Reputable exhaust shop

boostedmaxPSI

Hard Member
Anyone know of a good exhaust shop in the Keller area? I need some work done on the Mustang?

Also, someone has an '87 GN for sale in the Keller area for 12K any on this board?

FS

Yep, John's Performance and Muffler on Golden triangle Blvd, it's about 1-2 miles to the South of where the Dyno day was for LSPBC. On Golden Triangle about 1/2 mile east of I-35W on the right in some gray/blue buildings. Don't have the ph# with me but will post it when I get home. He's a one man shop and does great work, he's done my true duals on 2 '79 TA and my truck...the only guy I could find that would change the stock configuration single cat to a dual cat.

Did you get all moved down here now? Did you end up in Flower Mound or Keller?

Originally posted by 2QUIK6
Yep, John's Performance and Muffler on Golden triangle Blvd, it's about 1-2 miles to the South of where the Dyno day was for LSPBC. On Golden Triangle about 1/2 mile east of I-35W on the right in some gray/blue buildings. Don't have the ph# with me but will post it when I get home. He's a one man shop and does great work, he's done my true duals on 2 '79 TA and my truck...the only guy I could find that would change the stock configuration single cat to a dual cat.

Did you get all moved down here now? Did you end up in Flower Mound or Keller?

Golden triangle is very close to where I live. I found a house outside Keller on Mt Gilead. All my stuff just came so I will be spending the weekend unpacking! :) Thanks for the exhaust info...

John's Muffler & Custom is at 3740-B Golden Triangle Blvd, 817-337-4400. If your not careful though, John will talk your ear off, he loves old cars. And if you don't get him on the phone, just go up there cause he's a one man shop for the most part.

Cool, another TR on the Ft. Worth side now, my buddy's shop is on Keller-Hicks road, next road north of Golden Triangle, the Buick club just had a Dyno day there. If you ever need some work done and don't want to do it yourself, he's right there by you and he is the only person that has ever worked on any of my cars that I would trust besides myself. A&S Automotive, 3015 Keller-Hicks 817-431-3150, Scott Whitehorn.