Reproduction trunk option stickers

tnt6

Does anyone have the company name/email for the place that does these...I had it before but have misplaced it..I know that body/collision shops still use them..thanks

Anyone know how to get a reproduction RPO trunk tag without the original tag? I have all the correct RPO codes for my car obtained by giving the VIN to a GM dealership just gotta have a sticker printed with the codes. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

How did you get rpo codes from GM? I was told it was too old. Is there a place for them to look for the older cars?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I asked for a build sheet though. Maybe that's the difference?

Previous owner went to his local GM dealership, told them he wanted an options list for hia car, gave them VIN, and they printed him 10 sheets with all RPO option codes for the car. He was in canada, i have a canadian GN. If u wanna message him his username is gn_steve on the forums.

Previous owner went to his local GM dealership, told them he wanted an options list for hia car, gave them VIN, and they printed him 10 sheets with all RPO option codes for the car. He was in canada, i have a canadian GN. If u wanna message him his username is gn_steve on the forums.
I asked for a build sheet though. Maybe that's the difference?

Yeah i doubt they could get a build sheet. But i have all the RPO codes for my car.

Any dealer can printout your RPO codes via your VIN.

While getting a build sheet is probably impossible as they were printed out at the factory for the line workers to know what options the car got, you can get a copy of the original invoice from www.gmmediaarchive.com for a fee which is still cool to have.

Hope this helps...