Reproduction Plug Wires from Highway Stars

Highway Stars

New Parts Vendor
If you are restoring your GNX, GN or Turbo Regal,
these are now available through Highway Stars:

Grand National Numbered Spark Plug Wires.jpg

Numbered High-Performance Spark Plug Wires

Printed "GM Electronic Supression" #1-6 (just like factory original)

Perfect for either: A modified car OR an all original show car

GM Licensed Restoration Parts

Exact reproduction Boots (just like factory original)

Perfect Lengths (just like factory original)

Convoluted tubing section on #6 (just like factory original)

Gray color (just like factory original)

SUPER-MAG performance wires with Stainless steel spiral core

ALL Stainless steel terminals

Highway Stars WEBSITE: www.nos4gn.com

Direct Link:
http://www.nos4gn.com/servlet/the-823/Buick-Grand-National-original/Detail

Saw these at Bowling Green.Very Very nice,but would you expect any less from these guys.I'm ordering some tomorrow.Keep up the good work Highway Stars!!

hello; Come on HWS where's the price? I know go to your site but what would it of taken.
keep up the good work.
IBBY

I've got two sets and I plan to install them in the Spring before either car comes out of the garage. I really like these, they look just like the originals.

Thanks for getting these made for us Glen!!

hello; I got a set recently and there not on the car. They do look nice but as it says watch cleaning the wires with anything as you might remove the labeling. Where the stock ones like that? What do you think of the convorluted tubing? I got a kick out of that.
They should be good. I have a set of Kenny Bells on the car for years. These will look better as the KB are not grey.
IBBY

hello; I got a set recently and there not on the car. They do look nice but as it says watch cleaning the wires with anything as you might remove the labeling. Where the stock ones like that? What do you think of the convorluted tubing? I got a kick out of that.
They should be good. I have a set of Kenny Bells on the car for years. These will look better as the KB are not grey.
IBBY
Ibby,

I don't recall if the stock ones were like that as I never cleaned them. I do have the stock set off of GN #1 (in my sig) and I never cleaned them before they were removed and if I recall correctly the tubing was on the stock set as well, that is why Glen made sure it was on these.

How are these wires performing? Any problems yet? And why does th# 6 boot have no flange on it? Was it supposed to be like that from the factory?

Hi Turbosmackdown. While I Never purchased any made by a board member, I do have installed the spark plug wires made by highwaystars on my GN. These wires serve us in a few ways. One is, if your looking for that stock original look. Highwaystars reproduced these to look exactly like the original ones. Two is Glen at highwaystars made sure these wires were of high quality and standards bringing them to the 21 century. Another positive is Glen had them tested make sure the wire and boots can handle the demand with no spark leak. I can add that on my GN using the High output ProEFI LS1 style coil Packs, these wires work Great.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 102
Good to hear! I'd love a set of these. How long do they last though? Should I pay a hundred bucks for wires that last 2 years?

You know, Your right. 100%.And thats why I did not dare answer a question I don't know. I figured its best to directed you to Glen so he can give you some insight as to what went into making them along with the whole process. I can tell you they have past the 1 year mark on my car so they have lasted this long still working Great still Looking Great. But Turbosmackdown I say Get whatever spark plug wires make you happy. In the long run, Its your car. Remember opinions are like (well you know) Everybody has one. Go with what you think is right. I personally Trust Glen the Products he sells, and Love customer service. I wanted the original Looking wires although my Engine bay is not original looking. And By what Glen said about these wires performance and my Dyno numbers which numbers don't lie these wires handle well on MY Performance GN (not stock). And P.S. My Car Performs well on the street and at the track. Hope This Helps