Replacing Vacuum Lines

pjnutt

I am starting to overhaul worn out vacuum hoses on the GN. My question is, where do you go for the hoses. The wastegate actuator vacuum line for instance seems to be molded. Do you just go to the auto parts store and get the same size line and do away with the bends? Any input you guys have would be great.

Thanks,
PjNutt

I bought a nice hi temp silicone hose kit from g-body parts, got tired of replacing regular vacuum lines every 18 months:smile:

Kit

I see the kit for turbo to intercooler, not the wastegate lines. Am I missing it?

I see the kit for turbo to intercooler, not the wastegate lines. Am I missing it?

GBodyParts.com Online

This kit does all of your vacuum lines. If you need just the factory GM units for the Waste gate lines I have them also for $22.00 Probablly not on the site yet since I have about 30 sets here & haven't sold a 1 LOL. Just shoot me an e-mail or call.

I got mine from Brian nice Red ones...dont forget to zip tie them....Hi Brian i got my bumper...thanks

I got mine from Brian nice Red ones...dont forget to zip tie them....Hi Brian i got my bumper...thanks

Glad it made it. Also glad we talked. Alot cheaper to get a used original. After we spoke I had a picture of you & 40 grit in my head clogged with powder coating!