Replacing fuel pump after XFI install

rpk250

Installed XFI back in January and got the idle and basic parameters set up with Cal. Since then I have replaced the Walbro 255 fuel pump with an Aeromotive 340. I ran a bigger return line and have the fuel pressure set, at idle, the same as it was with the 255. I have driven it around a bit to let the XFI learn and everything seems to be ok. The only thing I noticed is that when I originally set up the idle with Cal. The O2 correction at idle was about 2%. Now at warm idle it is 5.5%. Seems to be idling smoothly though. Is this anything I should give attention to or do I need to change something else after the fuel pump change. Thanks.

In gear correction at idle is going to be different not in gear. You need a happy medium

The pump shouldn't have changed the fueling at idle unless it's drawing a lot more voltage. You might need to bump the injector opening offset up one tick at issue voltage

he didnt just do pump he did return too and that may have dropped his line on pressure (under vac) that the stock return line couldnt reach

I'll check the O2 correction in gear at warm idle today. If that is at/around 0, then I don't need to worry the idle in park correction? It seems to correct quickly when cruising around. I have seen it get to -11% briefly during light accelerationn 1-3# of boost. Havent pushed any further than that yet.

Warm, in gear, at idle 02 correction is 0-2%. Settled to 0. 20150422_175009.jpg 20150422_174951.jpg