Replacing Fuel Lines

my85grandnation

85 Triple Threat
I have a fuel leak and I believe it is the rubber portion of the stock supply line to the fuel rail on an 87 GN. My question is if that is where the leak is from how do I go about replacing them? I know they are burried down under the alternator and bracket and that they are held in place by a bolt on the fuel pump delete plate. Is there any way to get the lines out without pulling everything apart, or will I have to remove the alternator and other stuff to get at them?

Sorry but you will need to move or remove alt,ps,access bracket , vacuum hard lines maybe dist cap. Its been a long time since i did it .

Im hoping Ill find out that its just leaking at the oring seal at the fitting. I really dont want to have to pull all that stuff off and have to shell out $179 for reproduction lines cause if Im replacing the feed might as well do the return.

Yep, ya gotta pull all the crap off........did this last summer :mad:
Lota muck'n around and your pick'n up 0 hp. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

So the accesory bracket itself needs to come off as well? I was hoping just the alternator and loosening the p/s pump. At least I am running the A/C delete so that is one less thing to have to hassle with.