Replacing Fuel Injector Harness

Richard

Found two fuel injector harness options. One is an exact stock replacement while the other is an upgraded 14 gage version advertised as a race/low ohm version. I have low ohm 55's but have not heard about any problems with stock harness and low ohm injectors combination. Is the 14 gage version really necessary? Cost $20.00 more if it is.

Thanks

Racetronix offers another option, a hotwire injector harness , its a heaveir gauge than stock but also is hotwired to the alternator which only uses the old stock harness to hold the relay closed insuring highest voltage possible to the injectors

i run the 14 gauge caspers on my 50# injectors and the hotwired racetronix harness on my 75# low Z injectors

Richard said:
Found two fuel injector harness options. One is an exact stock replacement while the other is an upgraded 14 gage version advertised as a race/low ohm version. I have low ohm 55's but have not heard about any problems with stock harness and low ohm injectors combination. Is the 14 gage version really necessary? Cost $20.00 more if it is.

Thanks

The HW is where the big difference is not the gauge if the wire.
http://www.racetronix.com/RX-G7-INJ-AB.html