Replacement steel front spindles?

6togo

Anyone have or messed with replacement stock spindles i modded my originals and the retapped holes for the Wilwood brakes are not stable at all they keep losing threads and seizing bolts so i want to try some steel versions hoping that will be better than cast! Where is the best place to get them?

Don't know about steel, but I have 2 sets of stockers laying around if you can't find steel ones and need another set.

No need for drop spindles I have ride tech coil overs! I just don't trust the stock cast units any more they seem to turn to powder when tapping them and bolts seize up in them real easy. I seen Allstar performance has some stock height steel spindles which summit and jegs sell might try them.

No need for drop spindles I have ride tech coil overs! I just don't trust the stock cast units any more they seem to turn to powder when tapping them and bolts seize up in them real easy. I seen Allstar performance has some stock height steel spindles which summit and jegs sell might try them.
Contact Scott at GNS!!