Replacement Carpet

GNBUICK87

I have been fixing the in side of my car and i want to replace the carpet who has a good replacement carpet like the og one in the car anyone:confused: :confused: :confused:

If you do a search on carpet, there are a few threads on this. There seems to be at least two options: Jax and Cars Motorsports. Seems like Jax had great customer service. Cars maybe had nicer product but was a few bucks more. Seems like all those that ordered from Jax were very pleased with the product. I ordered from Cars, but haven't gotten mine yet. I'll let you know how it turns out. They have more options including enhanced sound deadener.

I got the carpet in. It's their "OEM plus premium" carpet. I got the basic with the standard backing. It's seems just like the OEM backing. Same material/thickness. This carpet is 100% nylon. I'm not sure what the factory carpet was made of, but it seems a bit different when examined very closely. I'm sure it would be stain resistant, but that probably isn't too big of an issue with black. It seems a bit more flexible than the original. Haven't installed it yet. Can't comment on the Jax carpet, but I'm happy with the carpet for about $129.