Rent me your car in Orlando $2500/one day

bradofflorida

I am taking a group of managers to Orlando next week and we want to do some racing. We can rent the track for a day, but we need a car or two and someone willing to give instruction to a group of 11 of us. # of runs and price is negotiable.
Anything that can run a 12 flat or less would be enough for us.
Anyone interested?

ps: If we get the track rental, it is for 5 cars, and we will have at most 2, so I will re-post to see if anyone would like to join us for a small contribution.

Thanks!

make you a deal. you come up to colorado and i'll get you a few good running cars, for the inconvience of relocating your race i'll be happy with $2,000.

so what exactly is going on? i would think if your friends have their own cars shipping them to fl for the weekend would cost a lot less.

When your on your way to colorado, stop by Kansas and we can make a deal.

What a great idea..... :biggrin:

BW

We were trying to get in the Richard Petty racing school, but they did not have enough cars left on the day we are there. Just try to find a backup plan. I started planning a little late, the crew will be dissapointed if I cannot arrange something.

bradofflorida said:
I am taking a group of managers to Orlando next week and we want to do some racing. We can rent the track for a day, but we need a car or two and someone willing to give instruction to a group of 11 of us. # of runs and price is negotiable.
Anything that can run a 12 flat or less would be enough for us.
Anyone interested?

ps: If we get the track rental, it is for 5 cars, and we will have at most 2, so I will re-post to see if anyone would like to join us for a small contribution.

Thanks!
sh-t you can have mine for $2500.00 LOL :D