Reminder & Roll Call for Grill 57 in Garner NC. This Sat 7-20

Black Car

Hi
Just a reminder & check to see who all will be coming to the Grill 57 this Saturday July 20.
Based on 12-20 Buicks showing up I got the Staples to agree to let me rope off an area next to their store. This is just behind the Grill 57. Not enough area around the Grill.
You can bring lawn chairs, coolers, kids etc.

Here is the list of people that have said they will be there. Need to know who else and about what time you will be there. (I know I should have written down names)

Me- 2 cars
Rich Kible- 2 cars (race car & street car)
Rich's two friends(sorry I forgot your names)- 2 cars
Rick Richardson- 1 car
John Davison- 1 car
John's friend- 1 car
Greg (ncgreg 231)
Look Quick
Jim Anderson

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Gary :cool:

Hey Gary,

Good to talk to you today. As you know I'll most certainly be there. Although my water temp may be 275 and my oil pressure on 7lbs. yikes. Hope we have a good turn out and I look forward to making alot of new friends.

John

Don Riggins called last night and will be there around 2pm.
IDISAPR emailed and said he and three other Buicks will show up.
That makes about 15+ cats that have confirmed being there.
I am planing on trying to hold 20+ spaces for us.

IF you can't bring your Buick car, COME on out and hang out with us. Get to know the other Buick people in the area.

There are plenty of good food places around and there will be a lots of nice cars to see.

My cell # is 919-662-7218 if you need directions after 2pm.

Gary :cool:

How late do these things usually go? Got roped into working until 4:00, and would it offend anybody if I borught the road runner, since my %#$^^&T^*^*%&%$^ GN is still (*&%$#*& dead!!!!!!!!

Gary--I want to thank you for organizing the get together. It was real nice meeting you and your wife and John, Don, Craig, and Brad. It was a very nice display of great looking T-Rs. Sorry it had to rain and chase a lot of us away but I know we need any rain we can get.
Can everyone please post their 'user' names because I do not remember what they told me, except for DARB. Also, I do have a drive-on lift in my garage if anyone needs to use it for short term projects (not storage). I live in Mebane (55 miles from Grill 57), just east of Burlington. Thanks again.

Very impressed by the T-R's yesterday. Those were some very nice cars to go along with some very nice people. Once I got to about Chapel Hill on the way home, nothing but sunny skies. Oh well, the rain is needed everywhere and anywhere. It was very nice to meet you guys. I learned a lot about my car yesterday, but not near as much as I want to learn. Looking forward to talking with you guys again. Look Quick, I may take you up on that lift offer sometime. I will let you know when I may want to try to use it. Talk with you soon.

Brad

The rain lasted about 30 minutes and then beautiful cool weather.
We dried off the cars and 3-4 more Buicks showed up. About 1 hours later, you wouldn't have believed all the other cars that showed up. We left at 9pm and there was still a lots of cars there.
I appreciate everyone coming out. I just want the rest of the car people get a chance to see a great bunch of great looking Buicks.

The owner of Grill 57 came by and said that he appreciated us coming out to his "Cruise In" and that he had never seen soooo
many good looking Buicks.

To those that didn't get to make it, you missed a good time.

Again thanks to all that did show up.

Gary & Becky Mitchell
turbogn@nc.rr.com