Relocating to Houston Area....finally

Well, the Uhaul and/or Penske truck rental is out of the picture. Niether will allow me to transport a vehicle. Penske told me straight out that if I did it and they found out they have the right to sue (eventhough they probably wouldn't).

Anyone have any bright ideas for at least a covered transport?
I'm asking questions locally too.

Hey fellas,
I have a solution for hauling the GN and 2 of my other vehicles. I found a pro mover here locally that is set up for this thing. He can even wrap the vehicles to keep road debris from damaging the vehicles and he's insured. It'll cost a little more than I wanted to pay, but security matters.

We have decided to move the rest ourselves. My oldest and I will be showing up the 28th with a 16' box truck and my Jeep in tow. If any of you guys are willing to help unload late that afternoon, I would love the help. I know you guys work, so any help would be appreciated if you can spare the time. I am finding out if anyone in our (my companies) shop could help as well. I sure 1 of them can.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!
Patrick

zeus87gn said:
If any of you guys are willing to help unload late that afternoon, I would love the help. I know you guys work, so any help would be appreciated if you can spare the time. I am finding out if anyone in our (my companies) shop could help as well. I sure 1 of them can.

Hey,
I forgot to mention that I would buy a round for everyone once the truck is empty. :biggrin:
I'm open to ideas on where to go.
I ended up getting all next week off, so I may be able to get there early and get some done before it gets too late.