regal/GN Aluminum rad support

?

:confused:

Maybe you missed it or just read completely looked over my post..
The core support has sold between 200 and 300 dollars in the past. I thought I meet you half way since you weren't willing to ship.

Sorry, I think I got confused by your post. Why do you want my buddies rad support but you have sold 3 in the past year? Chris

Dont even wrap it.just put shipping labels all over it and ship.boxing that thing would suck

I didnt say I sold some. I was talking about the going rate for the core support.. what they have sold in the past. I saw that you didnt want to ship and was willing to come pick it up. However only wanted to pay 250.0 for item...

I did a google search and found past sales etc and found alot of people saying how hard it is to find these along with sale prices. Are you looking for one closer too you? Chris

I wouldn't mind buying this from you for the adjusted price if you were local. I think it's a great deal at around 300 considering that nice weight reduction you will get with this replacement. Plus, I see it comes with new rubber radiator supports :)

I’m sure there will be arguments otherwise; but:

Weight reduction to increase CAFE numbers. Grand Prix usually came with larger V8’s and needed the weight reduction more.

Probably some slop on the line and; used what they had; when they had it; if it would fit.

Magnet test; and most of the Aluminum that I’ve seen have a large “A” stamped from underneath on the top side.

diesel g bodys came with aluminum core supports and some had aluminum Hoods