Red's Raptor MAF?

TulsaGN

Was curious if anyone saw or heard anymore about Red's new MAF at Bowling Green? Is he close to being done? Someone give us the news. Thanks

I am contemplating going to the ME-R, MAFless, but I'd like to get more details on what is involved with the Raptor. Can someone give more details as to what it will do? Thanks

Is it going to be used with translator, or is it a ground up design all its own?
tank-u

Man there must have been 10 cars there in the Ohio camp with them on. I was amazed they have that many out. But i heard nothing new about it.

It's not easy getting an audience with Red at the race track. I did get a peek under the hood of the car he was racing (his wifes) and it did have the raptor set up and he was doing very well from what I saw.

from what i saw it is a 3 to 3.5 inch smooth alum maf with the meter being modded by red from a 2002 lightning. it can read up to 570, more than double stock and reds chip is required. very nice indeed

I saw a 4 inch on Dave Poppes car. I asked one of the guys that had one and he said that Red wasn't going to sell them till all the bugs are worked out.
Tarey D.