Red's Double Pumper

tonysmach

Red's double pumper for sale with wiring and hobbs switch. I will also include a new O-ring (package never opened) I purchased from a respectable board member less than a year ago. I was told there is low miles on the pump and it looks like it. I am selling to fund suspension build. I will get another pump in the Spring. I am asking $420 shipped. add 3% for paypal fees or I will take money order.

Attachments

• IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_0222.JPG
    IMG_0222.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_0224.JPG
    IMG_0224.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_0225.JPG
    IMG_0225.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_0226.JPG
    IMG_0226.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 255
its as tony says ,
had i known two weeks ago i would have bought it back as the need for one came up ..ended up spending nearly 600 for a racetronix kit

its a reds with his 340 based XP pumps
they are a drop in , tight but they go
low low miles
was in a full weight a/c GN w/ stage 2 that only saw C16 so no alcohol or water corrosion issues common with pump gas
wasnt a daily drive but saw some street use as it was driven to the track and only made a couple track appearances .went high 9s 140 but had the adj oil pump bypass fall out on a pass ,no oil pressure is not good. car went back to stock

i run a twin in my 86 (with 93 alky) and still on stock fuel lines, the twin 340s should be capable of supporting to 900+hp with proper fuel lines

heres the flow chart for the twin reds
http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/images/doubleXP.gif
at 15v its rated nearly 100gph at 70psi

its as tony says ,
had i known two weeks ago i would have bought it back as the need for one came up ..ended up spending nearly 600 for a racetronix kit

its a reds with his 340 based XP pumps
they are a drop in , tight but they go
low low miles
was in a full weight a/c GN w/ stage 2 that only saw C16 so no alcohol or water corrosion issues common with pump gas
wasnt a daily drive but saw some street use as it was driven to the track and only made a couple track appearances .went high 9s 140 but had the adj oil pump bypass fall out on a pass ,no oil pressure is not good. car went back to stock

i run a twin in my 86 (with 93 alky) and still on stock fuel lines, the twin 340s should be capable of supporting to 900+hp with proper fuel lines

heres the flow chart for the twin reds
http://www.gnttype.org/techarea/images/doubleXP.gif
at 15v its rated nearly 100gph at 70psi

Paul, thanks for the additional information.