Red top injectors

sailor77

I was at the junk yard and found a T-bird SC with the red top injectors. If I am not mistaken they are 30lb. What does a stock 85 T Riviera come with? Will they make a difference? What else would I need to upgrade? Also what PSI fuel pump should I be using? I will probably have to use and aftermarket rail mounted one. Would 50PSI be enough? Thanks

the SC injectors are a common "first step" upgrade, GNttype.org has flow ratings for em I think. They should be rated at 43 (someone boot me in the head if it's not right) PSI just like any other injectors. if you've got a stocker pump and you're planning on going faster, probably a good idea to upgrade as a precautionary measure honestly.

I think those inj are low imp,install em without upgrading your computer and youll burn it up.Theyre 35lb inj,Draonic is thinking of BLUE TOPS.

The Riv uses the same parts as a Regal as far as injectors and pumps. Just order those parts for a Regal and install them the same way. You shouldn't have to do anything special in the way of modifactions.