I'm getting too old for this $#!%
Staff member
This was at either Englishtown or Atco.
Who's car is this???

Attachments

• fb76.jpg
    fb76.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,153
I hope not, I know how much hard work and money goes into these things.

I saw him at E-town this pass weekend at the buick VS mustang day. Dont know him but he was there.

Thats Richard LaCosta's mean machine. In the ATR Catalog there is a small write up about it, and I did a google search to see if there was anymore info on the car and that pic popped up.

Jason

Wrong guy...

88ZNX said:
Thats Richard LaCosta's mean machine. In the ATR Catalog there is a small write up about it, and I did a google search to see if there was anymore info on the car and that pic popped up.

Jason

Ricardo (often called Richard) LaCosta has an '86 WH1 (two tone) T-type that has a Stage2 twin turbo motor and is backhalved... He has been mentioned in the ATR catalog for a while (since back when his car was on 10.5 tires and had a single turbo) with the same big wheelie pic... I know Ricardo as he lives down here in south Florida... He posts on here occasionally as DFAST1TTYPE...

John Wilde said:
It is already fixed and running 7s again.
John how due you know this when your in Cali???
The car that hit the wall is owned by White racing here in the Detroit area.
Roomer has it that it is in the Low 7's and will be at the 10" tire race this friday at Milan :) Ill be there looking for it :)
Ill also be there tomorrow tunin my car (Not going 7's lol) for a private track day :) If all goes well I could be there wed. to :D :eek:
Anyway White racing has purchased a few of the Cotton cars.

I could have swarn to have seen a video from Milan of the car running a 7 a couple weeks ago on YellowBullet.com. Was that another one of their cars or the one that hit the wall???

They have 3 cars now the red one that hit the wall (Is now fixed) then another one that is Red and not tubbed out, then the Orange one that was Cottons, and rummer has it they have a black or white one that was jacks also.
:confused: Your geuss is as good as mine lol :confused:

thunderace31 said:
They have 3 cars now the red one that hit the wall (Is now fixed) then another one that is Red and not tubbed out, then the Orange one that was Cottons, and rummer has it they have a black or white one that was jacks also.
:confused: Your geuss is as good as mine lol :confused:

So let me get this straight Cotton sold the pumkin and before halloween??? :eek:

I guess so I have a few shots of it at Milan 2 sat. ago files are to large to post here :(
But it was there had the huge IC sticking out the bottom :D
And white racing has it.
They busted up the rear end good so bad it buckled the left rear quarter panel :eek:

thunderace31 said:
I guess so I have a few shots of it at Milan 2 sat. ago files are to large to post here :(
But it was there had the huge IC sticking out the bottom :D
And white racing has it.
They busted up the rear end good so bad it buckled the left rear quarter panel :eek:

I sent you an email, please hook a brother up!!!

I wish I would have checked this thread earlyer wopps lol

The car is owned by Jose from camden, Nj he works with Danny Smith buliding kick ass motors for the local guys :biggrin: that car is truely amazing to see. I would post the combo and what it runs but I want to confirm with Jose that I have permision to do so since it is a "street" car :eek: :wink: I will ask Danny this week tough when I order some parts off of him to bulid my 4.1 :D

ttypewe4jim said:
I wish I would have checked this thread earlyer wopps lol

The car is owned by Jose from camden, Nj he works with Danny Smith buliding kick ass motors for the local guys :biggrin: that car is truely amazing to see. I would post the combo and what it runs but I want to confirm with Jose that I have permision to do so since it is a "street" car :eek: :wink: I will ask Danny this week tough when I order some parts off of him to bulid my 4.1 :D

Cool, thanks Jim

BTW FWIW the car is alot faster then whats posted on the window :D I wish I could find the other pics Im looking but that car has almost gone onto the roof before lol :eek: