Red Armstrong/Lorenz SLIC, 2.5 ATR Dual Exhaust, 3.5 Real THDP with dump

Try Paul Dubois on the Lorenz intercooler as he had one for sale a while back.

sending PM with who I think has an ATR system for purchase...

Any luck finding your intercoolers, I'd like to see the difference. If you get any. I'd like to see a picture. Thanks OP

Any luck finding your intercoolers, I'd like to see the difference. If you get any. I'd like to see a picture. Thanks

No luck yet but Ill keep trying something might come up. I had some info on all 3 items Im looking for but nothing worked out.

I once had a post for a PTC intercooler and I think I ran it for 4 months before something finally panned out. So keep your head up and I'm just curious

here's a pic of the Lorenz SLIC found on facebook.
1695393227797.png

Wow sweet! I'd like to see that garage. They are set up different then any other ones. Wonder how efficient they are. People speak highly of them

The only picture of a Reds intercooler I have on my phone.
Well that's sort of. Looks like the same one that Lorenz made a man. That thing looks like a beast. I heard there really good. Thank you very much for a little shot of what it looks like.

Well that's sort of. Looks like the same one that Lorenz made a man. That thing looks like a beast. I heard there really good. Thank you very much for a little shot of what it looks like.
The Lorenz intercoolers were made with the parts Red had left to make more, just never did. Only difference is the passenger side mounting bracket. Performance is as good as it gets for an A2A intercooler. Low 10 sec level, less than 1psi pressure drop and 20° temp rise in the 1/4. I ran this one into the low 8s at 166mph.

I guess that's why this intercooler is in the parts wanted post. 20° rise is excellent. Sounds like a great intercooler