Records list

johnplogii

Senior citizen
What happened to the all time records list? It seems to have been erased.

It's nice to win some money at the races once in a while but for some of us, making that list is what it's all about, especially trying to get closer to the top.

I spent a good bit of time & money making my car TSM legal for 2011 & showed up & got 2nd at my first event. I then came home & stepped up my game knowing I could better my position on the TSM records list. Now that class no longer exists so that will never happen. A new class does exist however and if I want to take advantage of the rules I need to lose 150lbs off my car.

I still don't quite understand what happened. TSM got deleted? Was there a vote?

You guys can say I'm whining & complaining if you want, let me just say I'm not real excited about 2012 right now.

What happened to the all time fastest 109's list?

John, I think Jason is updating it. BTW your car was impressive to say the least.

Steve

Thanks for the compliment Steve. Maybe that's the case but it wouldn't need to be deleted to update it.

Clint, we were planning on it but right now I can't say for sure. It's a 2 day drive each way for me. I can't do 1100 miles in one day. Still have to do some things to the car first too.

John

John, unfortunately I spent a great amount of time on transferring everything over to an excel spreadsheet so I could make updates and changes more easily. Unfortunately, last week I was making some updates to the list and when I tried to copy and paste to the new board it didn't like it.

I emailed the file to JayC to see if there is a way to do it without getting an error message.. Please bear with me for a little longer..

It's all my fault. But putting it on a spread sheet does make it easier to do all updates without re typing. Thanks for all you do Jason.

Steve

It's all my fault. But putting it on a spread sheet does make it easier to do all updates without re typing. Thanks for all you do Jason.

Steve

Steve, thank you.

Wish others were as appreciative as you!

It's just I know the effort that you put out for this class to keep going and it was just like a playground for me to enjoy and make some new friendships from. Or the monies you paid out of your pocket to those of us that were able to get some.

Steve