Rebuilt 109 Test Longblock/NOS '83 Turbo Shortblock

WE2Regal

I have a 109 longblock that was built by an oil test facility for use in Sequence IIIE oil tests. It was used for one series of low hour tests and then bored .40 over and rebuilt. The heads are the rare 8445 series without heat crossover and EGR ports. It has an NA crankshaft, 2 dot rods and standard NA cast pistons. There is a hole drilled and tapped where the oil return goes on a turbo block, but it is undersize and will need redrilled and tapped larger. This engine looks brand new! I will throw in a NOS NA crankshaft with the deal. Machine work is already done, but I would add some turbo pistons and better headgaskets, drill the oil return larger and you should be good to go. Must be picked up in the Akron, Ohio area. I will not ship. $750.00

Also have a NOS '83 turbo shortblock. This shortblock is brand new, never used. Purchased from a closed dealership. Complete with factory standard turbo pistons and crankshaft. No shipping, must be picked up. $800.00

I am moving and have to let some of my stash go.

Let me know if you decide to ship.

Sure will.

Also included with the 109 longblock is a used baffled turbo Regal 20 bolt oil pan and a NOS timing cover/oil pump assembly. The 83 turbo shortblock has a NOS baffled turbo Regal 14 bolt oil pan included.