Rearend top ear bushing removal tool

Sorry for the highjack but i also need one if there is more out there shoot me a PM!
Chris

I used 2# sledge to remove and a rubber mallet to install, of course the rearend was out of the car to make it easy.

I used a ball joint installer. One of the big C type ones. Worked like a charm taking it out and putting it back in. :)

The nice thing about the ball joint press is that you can get it as a loan a tool at several parts stores so using it is free.:)

I used a ball joint installer. One of the big C type ones. Worked like a charm taking it out and putting it back in. :)

glad to hear it! i have one of those, and used it on the front A-arm bushings, but saw so many people claim the special tool was needed for the rear control arm bushings. i still need to find the time to get the Energy suspension bushings into the rear control arms. hopefully soon...

I did mine in the car and on the floor with a standard pulley puller. Big socket to push the old ones out and a stack of big washers to put the new ones in. Wasn't bad...