Rearend,Hood,Decklid,Intercooler....

v6turbojunkie

The following items are all from a 1986 T-type.

Feel Free to make offers on any parts. Pickup is best on large parts otherwise see bottom of page for other options.

8.5" Rear End complete all the way to the aluminum drums. Has a newer posi unit.

Hood- nice condition
Decklid- nice condition

Intercooler- stock with mounting brackets, nice shape

Front and rear sway bars

Steering Box

Couple of gas tanks- one 85, one 86- nice shape

Here's the deal, some of this stuff is a real P.I.A. to ship. Me and a buddy are leaving the Indy area the last week of January and are headed to Jack Cotton's shop in Mass. If you are along the way or can meet us somewhere along the way you can get free shipping. Indy to Columbus, then north thru Erie, PA then onto the New York Thruway and on in to Mass.
v6turbojunkie@yahoo.com

G-bodyguy said:
Any possibility of having a header panel thats in good shape off that car?
Any interior parts?

Header panel has to stay with the car for now. Interior... just a red bench seat. :)

v6turbojunkie said:
The following items are all from a 1986 T-type.

Feel Free to make offers on any parts. Pickup is best on large parts otherwise see bottom of page for other options.

8.5" Rear End complete all the way to the aluminum drums. Has a newer posi unit. Nice $1000. obo

Hood- nice condition $150
Decklid- nice condition $100

Intercooler- stock with mounting brackets, nice shape $50/$95 with brackets

Front and rear sway bars $25/each
Steering Box $40

Couple of gas tanks- one 85, one 86- nice shape $40/each

Here's the deal, some of this stuff is a real P.I.A. to ship. Me and a buddy are leaving the Indy area the last week of January and are headed to Jack Cotton's shop in Mass. If you are along the way or can meet us somewhere along the way you can get free shipping. Indy to Columbus, then north thru Erie, PA then onto the New York Thruway and on in to Mass.
v6turbojunkie@yahoo.com
:rolleyes:

i will take the tank for the 86, will pick up, have to arrange a time. by the way i think we spent an afternoon racing at bunker hill last summer myself my son (underdog gn) and my brother.
let me know how to pay and where and when we can pickup.we would prefer to pickup at your place so we can check out the other parts available also
1bad85gn is taking the 87 motor to cottons shop around the same time you are going.

1bad85gn said:
i will take the tank for the 86, will pick up, have to arrange a time. by the way i think we spent an afternoon racing at bunker hill last summer myself my son (underdog gn) and my brother.
let me know how to pay and where and when we can pickup.we would prefer to pickup at your place so we can check out the other parts available also
1bad85gn is taking the 87 motor to cottons shop around the same time you are going.

You must be the guy that did the "John Force Style" burnout for a hundred feet or so, awesome. Still got that video?
Brad McCumber and I are leaving Jan 26. I could haul the motor if you guys want to save some fuel. We'll only be staying there on friday and heading home saturday.
We'll arrange something on that tank, no problem.

v6turbojunkie I sent an email to your yahoo account that I found in your info. If that e-mail address is no good please post where I can e-mail you my number to talk about your trip to see Jack. Thanks Shane