Rear window seal

ttypeturbo

I am replacing a rear window that was busted out. Anyone know where to find a new seal?

Thanks!

second that. By law now in most states you have to use urethane [ i think thats right ] anyway it comes in a tube that you put on with a caulk gun with spacers so the glass doesn't sink into it but so far. Very stick stuff and messy!

Good advice but the only problem is that it would have to be towed to do so. I have the new window installed with duct tape so the critters can't get in haha!! I guess maybe I need to check out a mobile service.

Thanks!:)

LIke Claude says... +1

There definitely are some mobile glass installers...do a search in the phone directory...

Claude ;)

Many auto 'Fix your replacement, crack & chip companies' are primarily set up for mobile around here. It matters little ($) to them if you are at the warehouse, home or on the road. Their home is just a phone scheduler, a warehouse (with maybe some stock popular glass), a loading dock and a couple bays for the mobile units.

I don't know how they would warrantee install on your glass tho? Probably a verbal "If it leaks bring it back." Good luck.

BTW - Duct tape and bunge cords held my kids Bambi damaged front window & hood on for about 1500 miles 'til he found some money and a used windsheild/hood last year.:eek: lol