Rear Wheel offset

CGASTON

Can someone tell my what the offest for 15", 16", 17" rims have to be for the GN, T-TYPE, Turbo T.

Not sure what they have to be. It'll change depending on sire size and rim width. I have a set of 28"x10.5" Mickey Thompson slicks that clear everything. They are mounted on a 15"x10" rim with 4" of BS.

James,

Are you sure about the backspacing on that 10" rim? From what I recall you need a 5" backspacing to run a 10" rim in the rear.

Neal

I'll check when I get back. The possibility exists I'm wrong about the width but I'm pretty sure and I just measure BS two days ago. Like I said though I'll check. I am after all human and subject to mistakes.

James,

Are you sure about the backspacing on that 10" rim? From what I recall you need a 5" backspacing to run a 10" rim in the rear.

Neal

I'm running a 10" Welds with a 4 1/2 inch back space with those same slicks and also with a set of 275/60/15 M/T Drag Radial Pro'son matching wheels with no issues.

I will say I'm going with a notch soon so I can run some fatter tires, but I gotta find the scratch for new wheels first........:p

100_0378.JPG