Rear Lowering Springs

Azrial89

Looking to buy some rear lowering springs. Front suspension has already been upgraded with QA1 adjustable Coilovers. Now I want to bring the back end down 2" or so. Thanks!

I have a used set of 2.5" springs that are 12" long and 150 lb. Bought these used just to try but they sat to low for me so I'm going to order 14". My car is an 86 which already sits a little lower than a 87. $30 plus $15 shipping. Again these are the small diameter but will fit in the stock location.

I have a set of new bell tech 2" lowering rear springs that I will be taking out of the car soon to put coil overs in. $100. Shipped .

49-blues said:
I have a set of new bell tech 2" lowering rear springs that I will be taking out of the car soon to put coil overs in. $100. Shipped .

Do you have any photos of your car with them installed? Also do you know the part number?

I can take some this weekend- what view are you looking for? I have a moser 12 bolt with a H&R bar so there is not much extra room down there plus metro uppers & lowers .

Just a shot from the side of the car. I'm pretty sure I will be taking you up on your offer though

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I think the part number might be 146-5118. They were installed last year but haven't been driven on yet.

I think I'm going to pass. But thanks for the time of taking pictures, it was much appreciated.

If your still looking for a set I just took out a pair of rear h&r springs part# 30 322 R out of my car. I just got the car the previous owner had them on there taking out the fronts this week.