rear fillers

As good as that sale is the shipping makes it pretty expensive...i actually ended up ordering this set from Danko today but bought it through their ebay store and saved $12.00...

Yea I went to check out and saw $55 bucks for shipping. I was like WTF.

Let us know how you like them once you get them. I've heard some people have issues with them and others say they are fine. Everyone says to oblong the holes to give you some play when mounting them.

Yea I went to check out and saw $55 bucks for shipping. I was like WTF.

Let us know how you like them once you get them. I've heard some people have issues with them and others say they are fine. Everyone says to oblong the holes to give you some play when mounting them.

Yep - I got them on ebay for 240 shipped not 250. Shipping was only $18 on ebay but they cost $225.00. :rolleyes: Yeah I was kinda hope to find someone who had some they decided not to use. Ive got some OEM fillers that are in decent shape but they are starting to disengrating where they bolt up on the body. My body man said we could fix them but I don't really want them to fall apart over the course of another year or two after all this work Ive put into the car at this point.