Rear Ended, Now.....

T-Type Mike

Guys, I was rear ended the other night in a bloody Mcdonalds drive thru, Luckily the car is basically okay and so are we...Drunk Driver, then took off. We gave chase and caught him before he could get away.....
The only damage is a small dent on my bumper, and a few scratches on my bumper guard, But I noticed the next morning that my fuel pump turned Super Loud all of a sudden???? Do you think that the sock on the pump fell off, or is there more to it?? I will be going to the insurance company next week, and want to be sure what may be wrong. Fuel pressure seems a bit off, I keep having to reset it daily as its up or down by 2 lbs. any info and help is appreciated. I just hate going through insurance!
TIA, Mike

Unfortunately I cannot answer your question regardign the fuel issue.. But Congrats on catching that Loser! I cannot stand a drunk driver. He/She did not need any medical attention did he?

:D

Nope not at all, He ditched the truck, and hour and a half later the cops caught up with him, but could not arrest him for DUI