REAR END, TRANNY, DOORS

GullsGN

OLD HIPPIE
87GN Rear end 3oo.oo - Pending Sold - Thanks, Jake

87GN Transmission (with TC)300.00

87GN Doors (with mirrors and door handles, and window motors) 75.00 each Pending - Sold- Thanks, Josh

87GN Drive Shaft 50.00

87GN unused exhaust pipe. This is the pipe from the cat. a little surface rust. Tags still on it 50.00

87GN Hood no rust or dents. Needs paint. 200.00

Local pick up only. Charlton, MA

Attachments

• HOOD.JPG
    HOOD.JPG
    830.7 KB · Views: 20
  • EXHAUST PIPE.JPG
    EXHAUST PIPE.JPG
    878 KB · Views: 19
  • DRIVESHAFT.JPG
    DRIVESHAFT.JPG
    849.3 KB · Views: 20
  • D DOOR.JPG
    D DOOR.JPG
    776.7 KB · Views: 18
  • D DOOR (4).JPG
    D DOOR (4).JPG
    813.7 KB · Views: 18
  • D DOOR (3).JPG
    D DOOR (3).JPG
    797.2 KB · Views: 18
  • P DOOR.JPG
    P DOOR.JPG
    844.7 KB · Views: 19
  • P DOOR (2).JPG
    P DOOR (2).JPG
    803.3 KB · Views: 19
  • P DOOR (3).JPG
    P DOOR (3).JPG
    885.6 KB · Views: 18
The Rear end is a 8.5 10 bolt posi with 3.42 gears? Drum to drum? Condition?
1st in line
The rear end was working when it was pulled. I simply cut the shocks and pulled. Drum to drum but I do not know the condition of the drums. I do believe it is a posi unit.

The rear end was working when it was pulled. I simply cut the shocks and pulled. Drum to drum but I do not know the condition of the drums. I do believe it is a posi unit.
I'll take the rear as long as its a 8.5 10 bolt. Did it come out of a real GN? RPO will say G80. Can you take a few pics of the pumpkin or even better, pull dif cover and measure the ring gear. You can send pics to j.eberling@yahoo.com
I'm in NY and have no problem driving to come and pick it up. Thanks

trailinjake said:
I'll take the rear as long as its a 8.5 10 bolt. Did it come out of a real GN? RPO will say G80. Can you take a few pics of the pumpkin or even better, pull dif cover and measure the ring gear. You can send pics to j.eberling@yahoo.com
I'm in NY and have no problem driving to come and pick it up. Thanks

The rpo g80 is for limited slip. Not 8.5/3.42. If it had an lc2 it's a 10.5 unless it's been swapped

I can come by on Friday afternoon to take a look at the doors, or maybe on Saturday?

-Mark