rear end housing bushing tool, rear control arms

tim87tr

Obsession or Digression?
I just finished using the H&R bushing removal and install tool and it worked real well on the rear end housing bushings. I paid around $100 shipped for it and I'll take $65 shipped for it. You can use it, and re-sell it without as much loss as I'm taking.

Also have
1. one set of stock rear upper arms---free, pick up only
2. one set of stock rear upper arms, boxed, with the poly bushings, $55 shipped
3. one set of stock lower arms, boxed, with the poly bushings, $55 shipped

If you want multiple items, I'd make a package deal.

package deal

shoot me some pics of the boxed upper and lower with poly bushing. i would like the tool also...my email is buick8738@aol.com .shoot me a price shipped to georgia 30824 thanks Bob

G-bodyguy said:
whats your best price for the uppers and lowers
All, bushing removal tool is sold pending payment

For both the upper and lower boxed arms with poly bushings, I'd go $100 shipped. This includes all bushings, even the additional two not installed for the upper rear housing ears. I checked all the bushings, and they are the same number as the poly bushings in the arms and as the extra two I bought from UMI, but I didn't realize what I had (parts just laying around) :p The upper bushings do not appear to have ever been used.

Super6 said:
shoot me some pics of the boxed upper and lower with poly bushing. i would like the tool also...my email is buick8738@aol.com .shoot me a price shipped to georgia 30824 thanks Bob
Sorry Super6, but I got a PM from a guy in Texas on the tool. I'll put you second on the 4 arms if G-bodygy does not want them. No pics, but I can describe everything for you eventually if needed. If you are not in a hurry on the install, I'll send you the buyers name on the tool which you could buy off him. It is real slick how well it works on the bushing removal and install.

pictures

I am going to borrow a digital camera and get some pictures tonight or tomorrow to send out. I actually didn't realize that both the uppers and lowers had the poly bushings until I bought some UMI tubulars and saw the same 3021B poly bushings that come with their arms. I checked on their website and they sell the bushings at 2 for $40, so 8 included in these arms would be $160 at that price :eek:

Sorry Super6, but I got a PM from a guy in Texas on the tool. I'll put you second on the 4 arms if G-bodygy does not want them. No pics, but I can describe everything for you eventually if needed. If you are not in a hurry on the install, I'll send you the buyers name on the tool which you could buy off him. It is real slick how well it works on the bushing removal and install [quote by tim87tr]

Thanks that would be great....my email is buick8738@aol.com and if the deal falls through on the control arms let me know....................thanks again Bob