Rear end alignment problems

blacknfast

Hey Turbo6 crowd, I have not been able to drive the GN for a while now, since the HR Bar and control arms the rea end has been out of alighnment.
I took some measurements from front wheel to rear wheel from side to side and found out that on the pasengers side is one inch forward of the drivers side. I looked under the car and it looks like the pssenger side lower control arm mount on the frame has been damaged.
HR sells a kit to strenthen the mount but it should be some what close to the right position. I'm thinking that I need to take it to a frame shop.
Any comment would be appreciated.

I need to get this car on the road again

Thanks,

Blacknfast

If you are sure the mounts are bent, then that needs to be addressed. How can you be sure that it isn't the front that is out of adjustment? Maybe measure from the rear of the frame to a specific spot on the rear end? Or from the rear of the frame to the center of the front spindle.

Thanks for the reply Dabigguy,
I took the car to gat an alignment last saturday they aligned the front and told me to come back to do the rear. They said it would take 3 hr. drove the car home believe it or not it drove alot better.
I guess I can try to measure from a point on the frame to the rear end.
I'll post back later.