Rear Downforce Wing

Flattening out the dirty side of this car as fast as you are going would spell trouble. Diffusers do not really work without under paneling. Unless of course your car rides very close to the ground. Cars with functional under paneling and diffusers also have duct work to drop air pressure in the wheel wells. All of these things work together to keep the car stable. I worked with race cars for several years that need this kind of aero. They were not straight line cars.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I didn't get the chance to get many runs in with the wing on the car. The engine was just getting too tired and I pulled it to do a freshen up and some major upgrading to it.
The few runs that I did get in seemed to show some improvement, but I really didn't get enough runs to come to a solid conclusion.
A while ago, I did start on paneling the underside, and I will be building in a diffuser after the rear axle.

I didn't get the chance to get many runs in with the wing on the car. The engine was just getting too tired and I pulled it to do a freshen up and some major upgrading to it.
The few runs that I did get in seemed to show some improvement, but I really didn't get enough runs to come to a solid conclusion.
A while ago, I did start on paneling the underside, and I will be building in a diffuser after the rear axle.

That's pretty cool, If you have a chance it would be nice to see progress (maybe some pics) there is not a lot of discussion on her around aero.... I would also love to see the diffuser ideas.....