rear diff ?

wile87

BEEP BEEP MY ASS
this guy is selling a gn rear saying it came from a gnx and that the center section is 9.5 instead of 8.5. is this guy nuts or am i.

this guy is selling a gn rear saying it came from a gnx and that the center section is 9.5 instead of 8.5. is this guy nuts or am i.
Show us some pic,s ALL GNX came with the standard 8.5 3:42 posi same as a gn but will have the brackets welded/bolted for the panhard bar on the left side.

Thats what i tried to tell the guy. He insist this rear he's selling worth 3 grand because it's complete. He's sellong it on ebay under grand national search used parts. Does not show a listing number on my cell. Has a ta rear cover.

Was the special twin turbo fbi rear end for running down coke runners in fla....rolleyes...

Thats what i tried to tell the guy. He insist this rear he's selling worth 3 grand because it's complete. He's sellong it on ebay under grand national search used parts. Does not show a listing number on my cell. Has a ta rear cover.
That is not a GNX rearend just your basic 78 to 88 g body 8.5 rearend if in fact it is not a 7.5 pic's are not good enough and without the stock rearend cover on it I can't tell. But not from a GNX, no bracket on it for a panhard bar, and if you were interested in it for a turbo buick I don't think the 4:11 gears would be any good. THANX KERRY