rear control arms

1 set of H&R lower control arms (a little bit longer than stock) with greasable urethane bushings, provisions for sway bar, very nice condition: $150.

Claude. :) 150915-bf6df956e2c57df7ef8075416a4246f2.jpg

hello; Sorry no help here.
Speaking of contol arms. In the past I got some Hotchkiss no adjustable lower ones from Kirbans. I went to his site and I don't think they carry them any more. But going to the Hotch site to try and find what I got and they sell a lowered one. I never heard of a lowered lower arm. Have you guys?
IBBY

hello; Sorry no help here.
Speaking of contol arms. In the past I got some Hotchkiss no adjustable lower ones from Kirbans. I went to his site and I don't think they carry them any more. But going to the Hotch site to try and find what I got and they sell a lowered one. I never heard of a lowered lower arm. Have you guys?
IBBY
The only thing I can think of is that a while ago, you could buy some control arms (I think Southside made them...) which came with plates to install on the differential's brackets which lowered the arm's rear mounting point to reset the pinion angle and change the "instant center" It's a little "old school" now... I think I still have a set of those plates I'm not using anymore...

unless...

you have misunderstood...and it's not lowered control arms, but rather lower control arms. :D

Claude. :)

New? Try UMI. I believe they currently have some of their suspension stuff at reduced prices on ebay.

Have a set of Metco uppers in NJ

Attachments

• metco uppers (2).JPG
    metco uppers (2).JPG
    265.2 KB · Views: 14
  • metco uppers (1).JPG
    metco uppers (1).JPG
    324.4 KB · Views: 16
Mine also come with the instant center brackets- price lowered to. $150. Shipped-hardly used condition.