Real Big Day Tomorrow..

benoitthegr8

Sociopathic TR Ownership
I've have had many friends on this board over the years,,,, today I'm going to go pick up my beautiful wife from JFK, this is her first time in the good old USA (She is a Thai National). We've been married since Jan 2006, we've had visa issues and it has been a horrible ordeal. I met her in 2005 while working for the Army in Thailand out of the Embassy. The fact that I'm a Soldier with 18 years of Military service that has fought in three campaigns and has taken a bullet to the face has made this long term ordeal very unbearable. She is arriving in to JFK today at 11:50. This is the biggest day of my life, I've been working so hard to make this day a reality. This visa issue has been the biggest source of worry in my life for a long time, worse feeling then getting shot in Iraq and seeing some of my fellow Soldiers fall. I just wanted to give a heads up to my friends and acquaintances who have helped me with my car (my only source of sanity and my outlet for 3+ years of loneliness): Mike McCoy, Jim Anson, Richard Clark, Brian Weavey, Fred Scadron, Benny Bennet, Chris WH1, Mike Licht, Lonnie Diars, Mark Huffemen, Dusty Bradford, Glen Kocis, Supoj Patacha, Big Gabe and of course my Mom & Pops.... Without your support, parts, friendship and technical knowledge I'd be lost as a puppy dog....

Thanks Alll....

Benny...:D

Congrats!!!

.... I'm happy for ya. its been a long time coming.

- Aaron

ps - the turbo still runs flawless.

I know a few of those guys you mentioned personally and their a great bunch of people! I would like to personally thank you for all the sacrifices you have made for all of us here at home (USA). Thank you, congrats and more importantly have fun, life is too short not to, Nelson. :)

Congrats!!! That is awesome, how about a love song!!!!

Not the best quality, but the best out there

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6WD03obwQw[/YOUTUBE]

Congrats Ben!!

Thank You for your service as well.

Have an enjoyable special day and i wish a happy life for you and your wife.

Best Regards, John :smile:

I am very glad to hear that you and your wife's ordeal is finally over. You deserved a lot better treatment from the people that were supposed to be assisting you in obtaining the visa.

This is great news for you to finally be here together!!!

I would also like to personally thank you for your service and sacrafice to our country!!! It's heros like you that make sure we stay safe and free in our warm cozy beds at night.

THANK YOU!!!

This is great news for you to finally be here together!!!

I would also like to personally thank you for your service and sacrafice to our country!!! It's heros like you that make sure we stay safe and free in our warm cozy beds at night.

THANK YOU!!!

+1. Couldn't have said it better...

She arrived this morning.... the feeling was overwhelming and I started to well up when I first saw her... She does not have a clue what I'm talking about when I tell her I'm tinkering on the car, she will soon find out. I'm so looking forward to married life after living by my self for 5 years....:eek:

BT

Congrats man, but one word of advice. Leave the car alone and concentrate on the woman for a while. :wink:

happy ending

thanks for youre service ,take her to bowing green for honey moon just joking ,hope you can attend . fun for all.

thanks for youre service ,take her to bowing green for honey moon just joking ,hope you can attend . fun for all.

She actually loves to travel... I think she might be able to tolerate a few days of BG... I've actually never been myself... :eek: That's a beautiful T you got there.... I just picked up a Grey one about 3 months ago.

I'm learning that waking up and having your spouse next to you in the morning is one of those under appreciated things... I've been staying with my folks in NJ for the past few days, she will be meeting the extended family today, we are having a cookout. My Mom says I've been smiling ear to ear since she has arrived, It's been a wonderful feeling to be with her and not have to worry about leaving her again for 6 months. Although we have been married for over 3 years and known each other 4 years we have only spent time with each other during 9 trips over to Thailand. That being said we both are in our 30's, this is the first marriage for the both of us, and I think the fact that we have both managed to hang on and wait 3 years for her visa is an indicator that we both wanted to make this work. She is definitely a unique women in more ways then one, below is a pic of us in Thailand from 2007... :D

Attachments

• Picture 064.jpg
    Picture 064.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 88