Ready for the Dyno i hope

Ill have to throw in another congrats to Gene on the great numbers this weekend. I owe a huge thanks to Gene and the guys at NorthwestGN for allowing us to invade their shop space and tool boxes, without ur help and hospitality we would not have been able to lay down the numbers we did. Also to Cal heartline, each of us owe you a huge thanks for not only taking time to come up and work your magic on our cars, but also for sharing your knowledge and experience.

Thanks to all who took part and lent a helping hand this weekend, and congrats to the two newest members of the 1000hp club.

Dave

I just want it to be healthy with no problems so i can have some fun this summer :) Im not looking for big numbers:)

You may not be looking for them, but you sure got them :biggrin: Congratulations!

I also want to thank Datar for coordinating this. I know he had to thrash to make it all happen. He may have had the lowest hp that day, but he knew he was in trouble when the first three cars AVERAGED 1000hp :eek: Both Dave and Aaron's cars made about the same hp/psi. Aaron was just a little more cautious :)

Thanks for inviting me up there. Gene and Robin's hospitality was second to none. I enjoyed seeing Jason, Dan, Ian, Ken, etc.. again along with meeting a bunch of new people. GNgift's story is truly an amazing one, too

I am the luckiest guy alive.....

And all of the friends I have made thru the Buick community are priceless to me....

Cal your the only guy i would ever let touch my tune up PERIOD....
You are truly a master at tuning these cars:cool:
The guys that came down from Canada are some real stand up guys. :smile: Me and Robin got our enhanced drivers licence today i will be calling you guys when we head up this summer:smile: Even if you just drive your killer street cars to the track and not race:cool:Then you can help push my heap in the staging lanes LOL..:biggrin:

i just want to spell my name in the paint somewhere......... like the roof! congrats buddy!