geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Well its time to try it again LOL
Wish me luck because i need it LOL
DSCN0852.jpg

Running it today or when?

:) Friday:)
This will be a test so i know what this summer has in store for me :eek::eek::confused::rolleyes:
I just want it to be healthy with no problems so i can have some fun this summer :) Im not looking for big numbers:)

I got faith in you, Gene! I hope you have a great trip to the dyno and things go well for you! Tell Cal, I said "Hi" and sorry I couldn't be a part of the dyno trip.

Yeah guys how was it? I know gene was smiling a huge one when I saw him yesterday... Hope todays results were as good as fridays....

1050 RWHP:biggrin:
32#boost 22 deg timing at 7000 rpm and more left in it:rolleyes:
Now if the oil filter looks good i will be happy:confused:

GREAT pull Gene!!!!! What were the other guys HP numbers?

Looks like the "Choliver" rods held up good, too.;)

Seriously Gene that car is a work of art. It all even looks like you engineered it that way from the start. When you can pull that off, you WIN!!!

Nice to meet up with Cal again, too.

Hey Ken,

Thanks again for the help solving the oil cooler issue. No leaks! The rest of the numbers including my car were:

My GN with mods in my sig: 664 rwhp @ 21# on pump gas and Alky with a very conservative tune. I did not have the nuts to run race gas through it (had 5 gallons of c16 ready to go) Cal thought it would had made 750+ on kill. It was picking up 30hp per # of boost and we were only at 21#!

Daves (ta88gta on here) 1988 Transam GTA pulled 1033 rwhp with a twin turbo 383ci at 25# pump gas and Alky. Built T56 6 speed trans.

Arons 1992 Mustang coupe pulled 903 rwhp with a 331ci PT88 turbo. He is using a TKO 5 speed.

Both are street cars rolling on 18" and 19" wheels!

Big thanks to Cal Hartline for coming up to tune our cars, his knowledge and tuning skills on the xfi are priceless! I would also like to thank Gene and the guys at GN Northwest (Dan and Jason) for allowing us to thrash on our cars at the shop.

Datar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Gene, great numbers! little more than you were expecting?..lol, wish I could have stayed longer and watched....good luck at the track today if your running. Can't thank Geno and the GN Northwest guys enough for your hospitality, and Datar for getting my car in with Cal, met alot of top notch people the last couple days. And special thanx to Cal for getting my car right and holding my hand through the process..lol. Car put down some unbelievable numbers and drove it home from the border...kick-ass! Thank-you, Aaron

Nice to meet the canadian boys, Looks like all of cal's efforts paid off for you all... That is great... And Cal it was a pleasure to meet ya and thanks for making me feel welcome while you worked..... I am proud to know you all...

Datar, No problem helping you out. That's what the Buick community does. Glad it worked out for you. Great numbers by the way. That car should run awsome! Now do me a favor and make that car SAFE to drive with those numbers. (i.e. roll bar and other safety stuff) I don't don't want to read about you in the news paper.:)

Sorry I couldn't make it. The "new plane" keeps me working most week-ends and when I got home I was knee deep in a particular StageII. Someday I'll actually have time to work on "my" stuff.

Nice to have met all you guys. Turbo Thunder Everyone???